The Best Choice Products 5.5 qt digital air fryer comes with LCD screen and 7 preset settings. Costing below a hundred USD, it is certainly a good buy if you’re looking for an affordable family size air fryer catering for 3 – 5 members.
Preset cooking modes are especially useful when you are just starting out on the air fryer journey.
For the preset modes in this Best Choice Products air fryer, all you need to do is just press on the M button.
Preset modes include Fries, Ribs, Fish Shrimp, Cake, Meat and Chicken.
The temperature as well as time is automatically adjusted for you.
You can still adjust as needed by pressing the plus or minus timer and temperature buttons.
The built-in timer can be adjusted up to 60 minutes.
Temperature ranges from 176 – 392°F.
As for additional air fryer accessories, just get any brand accessories that can fit into this 5.5 qt hot air fryer. The accessories give you more cooking options.
User-friendly bright digital LCD screen with easy to read temperature and time display as well as easy-to-understand intuitive buttons are plus points of this 5.5 qt digital hot air fryer by Best Choice Products.
Excess fat drips down from the food onto the pan below the slightly raised detachable fryer basket. That’s why it is also called a healthy air fryer.
It doesn’t come with a basket or food divider though.
Disclosure: I may be compensated through the links in the post below but at no extra cost to you. The opinions are my own
Large Capacity 5.5 qt Digital Air Fryer by Best Choice Products
Table Of Contents
- 1 Large Capacity 5.5 qt Digital Air Fryer by Best Choice Products
- 1.1 How Does The Air Fryer Work?
- 1.2 What Can You Cook In This 5.5 qt Air Fryer
- 1.3 Is The Air Fryer Safe To Use – What are the safety features of this 5.5 qt digital air fryer?
- 1.4 Dimensions
- 1.5 Power
- 1.6 Pros
- 1.7 Cons
- 1.8 Warranty
- 1.9 Tips For Using Your Air Fryer
- 1.10 Video On BCP Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
How Does The Air Fryer Work?
There is a heating element and a fan at the top part of the multi cooker. Hot air is rapidly circulated 360 degrees around the food in the non-stick mesh basket.
The rapid circulating hot air minimizes the need for hot oil in your cooking.
You can fry, grill, bake and roast with the air fryer.
What Can You Cook In This 5.5 qt Air Fryer
Frozen food turns out really great in the air cooker. No preheating is required unlike the big oven.
Frozen fries take just 10 – 20 minutes at 392°F to turn out crispy and most important – not greasy. You can also choose the preset cooking button for French fries.
You can easily roast a 5 – 6 pound whole chicken in just an hour. Yes, it’s moist and skin is crispy.
Cook 500 gm pork chop at 392 – 400°F for about 10-12 minutes. Open air fryer, flip the pork chops and continue cooking for another 10 minutes at 300°F.
Tender and delicious steak, roasted vegetables, chicken nuggets, grilled fish fillet, pork chop – the possibilities are endless, so said the satisfied customers.
Reheating leftover fried food is another great feature of the air fryer. It certainly does a better job than the microwave. Try out the reheating feature with your left over pizza – it tastes just like the freshly baked ones.
With the air fryer, you can now enjoy your favorite fried food minus all the excess fat.
Think of the time saved and the convenience you’ll get when using the air fryer. Every recipe is just at the push of a button. You do not even have to stand besides the fryer while cooking.
You’ll be pleased to know that your college going teenager can now cook his/her own food and need not survived mostly on junk food.
A user manual and handy recipe guide is also included with this BCP large capacity 5.5 qt air fryer.
Related post : What Can You Cook In An Air Fryer
Is The Air Fryer Safe To Use – What are the safety features of this 5.5 qt digital air fryer?
- Double protection circuit detection
- Automatic shut-off technology – fryer shuts down when timer reaches zero.
- ETL listed for safety
- Non-stick PFTE coat – BPA free
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration, USA) grade material
Overall Dimensions: 13″(L) x 10″(W) x 15″(H)
Bottom Dimensions with Basket: 13.5″(L) x 10″(W) x 5″(H)
Basket Dimensions: 9.4″(L) x 9.3″(W) x 4.5″(H)
Capacity: 5.5 qt / 5.2L
Weight: 12.13 lbs.
1800W, 50/60 Hz, 120V
- Affordable air fryer
- Easy to use
- Easy to control timer and temperature
- Comes with 7 different temperature and time presets
- Easy to view LCD digital screen display
- Can cook a whole chicken
- Easy to clean – non-stick and dishwasher safe
- Minimal assembly required (with instructions)
- No air fryer accessories included in the package. You’ll have to buy them separately
- You have to alternate between timer and temperature when adjusting as both use the same display spot
60 day manufacturer warranty
Related Post : BCP Air Fryers Buying Guide
Tips For Using Your Air Fryer
- Using a tablespoon of oil on your raw food ingredients make them crispier and more delicious.
- Place your food ingredients in 1 single layer in the basket for best results.
- Shaking the food halfway ensures more even cooking (for certain foods only such as French fries)
- Do not press the release button on the handle of basket when giving the food a shake. Pressing it will release the fryer basket from the pan it’s sitting on.
- Do not overfill the basket, ensure adequate spacing for better hot air circulation
- Smaller batches of food cook quicker and more evenly
- Make use of air fryer accessories for more cooking options
- Make sure power cord does not run in front of air outlet at back of air fryer
Include the affordable Best Choice Products hot air fryer in your quest for a healthier lifestyle.
You have a color choice of red, black or white air fryer