Since their first GoWise 8-in-1 electric air fryer GW22611 was first introduced into the market, the manufacturer has since come out with more models varying in cooking capacities and features.
Check out this GoWise USA air fryers buying guide for more details.
Whether you’re just cooking for yourself or for a family of 4 – 6 members, there is a GoWise air fryer to cater to your needs.
Their smallest capacity model of 2.75 qt air cooker is best for those who stay alone, a couple or your teenage college son/daughter. For retro lovers, you can get it in retro themed colors.
Then there is their family size large capacity air fryer 5.8 qt GW22731 for those who need to cook more.
Their largest size 12.7 qt air fryer oven comes with 3 rack levels, a built-in rotisserie and 9 accessories for a complete cooking experience.
These air fryers can be used to fry, bake, grill and roast – a great multi function countertop kitchen small appliance for a small kitchen or apartment.
The removable fryer basket being dishwasher safe, cleaning up is hassle-free.
Compared to the famous Philips air fryer brand, the GoWise USA airfryers come at a lower price tag, meaning they’re more affordable and a more value buy.
Affordable, simple to use, fast to cook, versatile, easy to clean, make the GoWise hot air fryers appealing to busy moms and dads, seniors staying on their own, college students, teenagers, singles as well as couples. You’re on the list, right?
If you’re trying to lose weight, then you should try out the hot air fryer.
Food that has less oil, less fat translates to less calories. Now you can eat your favorite fried food minus the oil – hurrah to fried chicken and French fries!
Your teenager is back from school and needs a snack before dinner. Ask him/her to fry some frozen snacks in the air fryer. 7 – 10 minutes is all it takes – fast and safe cooking.
Being portable, it’s great to take along to camping grounds.
It’s also great for your RV or motorhome tiny kitchenette – a single appliance for all your cooking needs.
List of GoWise air fryers available in the market
Table Of Contents
- 1 List of GoWise air fryers available in the market
- 2 How Does The GoWise Air Fryer Work?
- 3 How To Use The GoWise Air Fryer
GoWise USA hot air fryers are available in sizes of 2.75 qt, 3.7 qt and 5.8 qt capacities as well as the 12.7 qt air fryer oven.
You can get the electric digital models with touchscreen display or perhaps you prefer the manual dial control air fryer instead.
Some models come with preset cooking programs. This means that all you have to do is just press the button for that particular cooking mode and the fryer takes care of the time and temperature.
For example, if you’re cooking fries, press the power icon followed by the menu icon. Choose the fries setting.
This feature is great for those just starting out in hot air frying. You can experiment and adjust from there until you’re satisfied with the texture of the food and the time needed for the amount you’re cooking.
If you intend to roast a whole chicken, then get the 5.8 qt air fryer as the whole chicken would not fit into the frying basket of the smaller capacity fryer.
All Gowise air fryers are ETL certified and FDA approved. That means the fryers are in compliance to North American safety standards. These are accepted industry standards across USA and Canada.
GoWISE USA products are designed in the USA and manufactured in China.
All GoWise USA air fryers come with a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Check out these Gowise low fat air fryers for an affordable healthier alternative way to deep fry your food.
Gowise Digital Air Fryers with Cooking Presets
Even though the air fryers come with preset features, you can also manually adjust the time and temperature.
The first GoWise air fryer to hit the market is the GW22611 that comes with 8 preset cooking modes.
The latest 5th generation digital air fryers (GW22638) come with 8 preset smart cooking programs.
- 3.7 qt 8-in-1 air fryer GW22611 (black), GW22612 (white)
- 3.7 qt 7-in-1 air fryer GW22621 (black)
- 3.7 qt 7-in-1 air fryer GW22653 (black) and GW22654 (red)
- 3.7 qt 8-in-1 air fryer GW22638 (black), GW22639 (red), GW22640 (white) and GW22651 (plum)
- 3.7 qt 8-in-1 air fryer GW22821 (black), GW22826 (red)
- 5.8 qt 8-in-1 xl air fryer GW22731 (black), GW22735 (white), GW22745 (red), GW22746 (plum)
- 5.8 qt 8-in-1 xl air fryer GW22831 (black), GW22836 (red)
- 12.7 qt 15-in-1 air fryer oven GW44800 (black), GW44801 (red), GW44802 (white)
GoWise Digital Touchscreen Air Fryers (with no preset features)
- 2.75 qt digital air fryer GW22632 (black), GW22633 (red), GW22634 (white), GW22652 (plum)
- 2.75 qt retro collection series air fryer GW22661 (mint), GW22662 (teal), GW22663 (blush), GW22664 (majestic yellow)
GoWise Manual Dial Air Fryers
- 3.7 qt dial control air fryer GW22822 (black), GW22823 (red)
- 3.7 qt dial control air fryer GW22922 (black)
Related Read : 2.75 qt GoWise USA air fryer review GW22632
Related read : 3.7 qt GoWise 8-in-1 electric air fryer review GW22638
Related Read : 5.8 qt GoWise 8-in-1 air fryer review GW22731, GW22831
How Does The GoWise Air Fryer Work?
The hot air fryer cooks food using the Rapid Air Technology.
The heating element and fan is located at the top of the fryer body.
The rapidly circulating hot air goes around the fryer pan and heats the food in all directions.
This ensures fast and even cooking of the food ingredients.
How To Use The GoWise Air Fryer
Place the air fryer on a flat, even, heat resistant surface
Put the food ingredients into the fry basket and slide the basket and pan back into the fryer.
For the analog dial model – First, set the time by turning the time control dial, then set the temperature by turning the temperature control dial.
Cooking starts automatically when time and temperature are set.
As for the fryer with the preset programs – Press the Power icon and set cooking time and temperature by either choosing one of the pre-set cooking programs using the Menu icon or you can choose to manually set the time and temperature using the plus or minus icons.
After selecting the settings, press the Power icon to start the cooking process.
Indicator light lets you know when desired temperature is reached
Certain small food ingredients need shaking midway through the cooking cycle. This allows for more even cooking and browning.
For the latest upgraded 5.8 qt models, there is a new alarm button that you can set to remind you to shake the food cooking in the fryer. This can be set to 5, 10, 15 minutes increments
Pull the basket and pan out by the handle. Fryer will automatically pause and cooking cycle will resume when the pan is put back into the fryer.
You can still change to a different cooking program, cooking time or temperature even though cooking has started. First press the “Start/Stop” button. Set a different program, then press the “Start/Stop” button again. This feature is only available in the 5.8 qt air fryers.
When cooking cycle is completed, timer will beep 5 times. Fan will turn off 20 seconds after timer goes off.
For whatever reasons you wish to cancel the cooking, press the Power button once. It will power down after 20 seconds.
Safety Features Of The Gowise Air Fryers
- The fryer body and the handle of the basket stays cool to touch throughout the cooking process.
- The button guard on the handle of the basket prevents accidental detachment of the basket from the pan.
- The heating element is safely hidden from view in the top part of the fryer.
- The machine automatically shut-off when cooking is completed.
How To Clean The GoWise Air Fryer
- You should clean the air fryer after every use. Make sure it has cooled down – takes about 30 minutes after cooking is done
- After the fryer body has cooled down, wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Wipe the inside of the fryer body with a lightly dampened soft sponge or cloth.
- The removable pan and frying basket can be cleaned using hot water, dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge.
- The basket is dishwasher safe but cleaning the non-stick basket by hand is easy
- Soak the pan in hot water to clean out those hard-to-remove food crumbs.
- Clean the heating element with a cleaning brush to remove any food debris
Tips On Using Your GoWise Air Fryer
Do not overfill the basket with ingredients. Smaller batches will cook more evenly.
ingredients midway through cooking will get better end food results
Lightly brushing some oil onto snacks or fresh home cut potatoes fries will result in crispier exterior
Filling ingredients pass the max fill indicator line might result in the pan not being able to slide back into fryer properly. Food might not cook and brown properly.
Leave at least 5 inches of free space around and above the fryer body for the hot air/steam to escape
Air fryer accessories greatly widen your cooking options.
How To Turn Off GoWise Air Fryer
When cooking is completed, slide the pan and fryer basket out from the fryer.
Slide the button guard back and press the release button on the handle to free the basket from the pan. Carefully pour the cooked ingredients out of basket onto plate.
Insert the basket back into the fryer, press the Power icon. The fan will run for about 20 seconds, then will go into standby mode.
You must unplug the air fryer to turn it off completely.